Business Start Up
Business Cheerleading Club
Running your own business is a very special thing. It’s fun, exciting, scary, all consuming, and amazing.
You’re your own boss. You’re responsible for everything in your business. You have the talent and ability to create something amazing with your own business for you and your family. You have passion and belief.
But you feel something’s missing, and you’re not progressing quite as quickly as you expected to.
There’s a place for you to be yourself, get the encouragement, training and support you want for growing your business your way.
Let me tell you about it
It’s a place to go and talk business, with business owners who know exactly what it’s like to juggle / things not work out as you expect
Business training, and support, to do “those things” quicker, better, easier, so you can cross it off your list
Monthly business coaching plus on-going support, without it costing more than your earning each month
Growing your own business takes time, effort and energy. You have so much to learn, but that takes time you don’t always have. What if you had one place to go for business training, support and coaching, with resources from other business owners about how to do “this” and “that” in your business.
Or read on to find out how I can help you grow your own business your way:
“Love the Business Cheerleading Club! Had a great coaching session yesterday and gained some much needed clarity with the fabulous Tracey-Jane Hughes”
Alice Andreat, Fabulous with Alice
I’m Tracey-Jane and I created my own business over 14 years ago when I couldn’t find what I was looking for, and knew others would be the same.
Have you had any of these experiences since you decided to start your own business?
- Not found the right people who understand what it’s like to juggle growing a business around your other commitments
- Had business advice from some lovely people, but it’s not felt like it’ll work for you and your business
- Wanted to have a coach to keep you track, but you’re not earning enough to feel you can justify spending out on something you think is an “extra” to running your business
- Gone to some business training, but found that you knew more than you thought and it was a waste of time
There’s no need to feel frustrated anymore.
I’ll show you how to get the right business support, training and coaching in one place, for a single affordable monthly fee. You will save time and energy, leaving more of both for your business and your life.
What members are saying about The Business Start Up Cheerleading Club
“Thanks for being there – just knowing I have a place I can ask for info is helpful and calming. ” Laura, Dancing with Ease
“Having access to lots of different people with so much valuable information which I probably couldn’t access myself… “ Emma, Cambridge, bras4mums
“The coaching session I had helped me get my thoughts clear. My mind wasn’t jumbled up, and I had a clear plan of action to follow. Thank you T-J”, Karen, Karen Peddie Holistics
“It’s beneficial to air a problem, and put it out there. It makes you think more deeply about it rather than it rolling around in your head. It’s lovely to have other people’s ideas & then work out what’s right for me. I recommend being part of the Business Cheerleading Club, whatever stage of business you’re at.” Jane Fox, Preston, Created4U
There’s no “one size fits all” business, and we welcome that we’re all different
In the Business Cheerleading Club you’ll get support, encouragement & motivation from business owners, with all sorts of experiences who understand what it’s like & can help you. You can ask any question, knowing that no-one is judging you. In fact, everyone wants you and your business to succeed, even if you’re in the same industry
I’m a business owner, just like you
I’ve run my own business for over 14 years, and understand that as a business owner you need support, training, and encouragement to grow your business. We all need a safe place to go and shout “it’s not fair”, every so often, and have a rant; as well as place to tell someone how proud you are that you’ve achieved one thing off your list today, as the telephones just didn’t stop ringing and you couldn’t get on with your ‘work’. You can’t tell your partner as they’ll look at you bemused and say, “What? One thing? I’d be sacked if that was all I’d done today!”
It’s not easy running a business, and juggling life stuff too, is it?
I love watching and supporting other people grow and succeed. When I’m coaching people, I listen to them, and help them see what they know deep down but had forgotten, or hidden. I support them to describe their options, and then work out what the next step is for them. It works. Business owners take more ownership of their actions and opportunities, and they grow personally which helps their business to grow in ways they hadn’t expected.
I guess I’ve never found one place where I could go and get the support, training and coaching I wanted, so I’ve created the Business Cheerleading Club for business owners to get exactly what you need to grow yourself and your business.
“I have to be honest, business was completely out of my comfort zone, and if it’s wasn’t for T-J, I’d have had absolutely no idea of how to move forward with my business plans. She has put me in touch with relevant people and support groups, but more importantly, T-J nurtures every aspect, not just in a business sense, but as a person too.
I think, at times, I could have ran away from the business idea. But T-J never gave up on me. She understands and supports the pace I like to work at, and helps to set goals for me to reach until our next catch up meeting so I’m always progressing. I am able to move forward with my business because of her passion for helping others, her invaluable advice, and most of all her belief in me.”
Sarah Stewart, Preston
“T-J has a spent a couple of hours with me to overview the vision and strategy I had developed for a new business launch. Very quickly, this huge concept had the simplicity I was looking for. T-J’s questions and insights gave me clarity, confidence and we acheived daily, weekly, monthly action points to move forward with commitment and ease. Thank you T-J you are a real asset to anyone’s business.”
Alexandra Worsley, Liverpool
Introducing the Business Cheerleading Club
– your own group of personal cheerleaders, who run their own business and want you to succeed and cheer you on to grow your business
– access to an experienced coach, and business owner, who, by listening to you and asking questions, you’ll work out what the next step is for you.
– take part in the Action Spotlight coaching session, where you have 20 minutes coaching on your issue/problem/idea with Tracey-Jane.
– talk with other business owners who may have experienced something similar will offer their ideas to help you with an issue, idea or problem
– each month take part in a mini training session, on one aspect of your business. You’ll receive a tutorial to look at one area that you could work on/ review / start / improve. This is a video, with audio version available, plus a checklist and sometimes a template for you to carry our your review of that particular area of your business.
– as a club member, you’ll also get access to more in depth training courses on an aspect of business for cheaper price, or early bird access
What’s included each month:
1. Coaching, worth £150
– 90 minute action spotlight coaching every month for you to get really focused on something in your business
– On-going support and follow up in the group with experienced business owners and coaches to ask the challenging question to help you work out your next step
– Recorded & saved for 3 months
2. At your own pace Training, worth £97
– Up to 20 minute tutorial on one aspect of business, plus a checklist & a template if relevant to the topic
– On-going support and follow up in the group to ensure you can implement your learning in your business, whatever system you use
– available any time.
3. Expert interviews on all aspects of running your own business, worth £197
– Half hour interviews with tips for business owners, in topic grouping for ease of access
– business owners sharing their expertise for you to grow your business
– available any time for watching or listening to when you need it
– summaries available with key information and further reading or information if you need to develop your learning more
4. Friendly community who want you to succeed, £priceless
– online community of business owners, with no restrictions of ‘who’s allowed in’.
– if you want to grow your business you qualify
– if you can support other business owners to grow their businesses by sharing tips, you can join
– if you want to have a laugh & run your business, you’re in the right place
>We’re ready to be part of your Business Cheerleading team
Are you ready for Instant Access to the Business Cheerleading Club?
Choose the right package for you right now: